The Intermediate (Arts), Intermediate (Science) and Intermediate (Commerce) courses shall cover a period of two academic years and shall be known as I.A./I.Sc/I.Com 1st Year (11th) and I.A./I.Sc/I.Com 2nd Year (12th) respectively as programmed by Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC).
A student may be admitted to the course of instruction for Intermediate (Arts/Science/Commerce) if he/she has passed the matriculation examination of a board/council established or incorporated by law, or any other examinations recognized by the college.
- The applicant must submit the duly filled application form along with attested
photocopies of required documents to the college office on any working day between
11:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
- The interested students must attach photocopies of all necessary documents to college office at the time of admission. After submission of application form, any sort of document or certificate shall not be considered for re-submission.
- An interested student must submit these mandatory documents for admission:
- Original copy of school leaving certificate
- Copy of matriculation mark sheet
- Copy of provisional certificate of matriculation
- Copy of admit card
- Copy of caste certificate (for ST/SC/OBC candidates)
- Cast Certificates issued by C.O. /B.D.O. /D.C. /S.D.M. would be taken as valid.
However in case of OBC category, certificate of non-creamy layer will be valid for
- During admission an applicant has to present original copies of school leaving
certificate, matriculation mark sheet, admit card, caste certificate, provisional
certificate in the college office for verification. After verification, original
copies of school leaving certificate and caste certificate shall be kept permanently.
- At the time of admission, every student has to submit two copies of recent photographed
passport sized photos. He/she shall sign on these in presence of the person authorized
by the Principal.
- Students have to apply on separate application forms for admission in different
streams i.e. arts, science and commerce.
- The selection of students will be done on the basis of regulations decided by the
selection committee, established by Sido Kanhu Murmu University, Dumka. After three
days from the selection committee meeting, list of selected applicant students will
be on notice board of the college.
- No information regarding selection or admission shall be conversed over postal mail.
- A student shall be permitted to sit on examinations of the subjects he/she has been
assigned during registration process.
- No registration shall be allowed on the basis of Transfer Certificate of 11th or
12th of I.A./I.Sc/I.Com